Kingston Risk Management provides commercial insurance consulting, specifically renewal management on a fee basis.
We have provided this service for government entities including counties, cities, towns, villages; electric, water, and sewer utilities; colleges, and school districts, as well as housing authorities.
It can be very difficult for these types of entities to properly bid their insurance renewals without professional assistance, even if they employ a full time risk manager.
Our standard service agreement requires us to:
- Thoroughly undertake exposure identification and evaluation
- Prepare coverage specifications
- Assist in broker selection
- Assign markets to brokers selected to bid
- Provide complete underwriting submission
- Respond to all underwriting inquiries
- Evaluate proposals
- Make purchase recommendation to client entity
Fees are negotiated and account specific.